Each question is worth 50 marks.
The word count of each of the question(s) you will answer should be 1800 words. Please note that
references or sources cited at the end of your essay(s) do not form part of the word count.
Your essay must be typed in 12pt, Times New Romans or Arial with 1,15 or 1,5 line spacing and all
sources consulted must be acknowledged in-text and at the end of your essays.
All answer files must be in PDF format, only.
Do not encrypt any answer files with a security code.
Scanned portfolios must be converted and saved in PDF format, only. Refer to the relevant student
guide/s on How to Scan & Prepare Handwritten Exams). Scanned documents must be saved as a single
10. Please tick (sign) the Honesty Declaration otherwise you will not be able to upload your portfolio.
11. Ensure that the answer file is completely closed when uploading otherwise it may get corrupted.
12. Preview the file before uploading to check that you uploaded the correct file.
13. All portfolios will be run through TURNIT-IN plagiarism software. Note that due process will be followed
should plagiarism be detected.
14. Please ensure that you submit the portfolio on the scheduled date and time.
15. Minor leeway will be granted after the scheduled time to accommodate possible challenges you may
experience with uploading. Note that if you are unable to upload your exam within this very limited windowof opportunity, it means that the submission portal is closed.