Youre at a crime scene, which is the home of a suspected drug dealer. You find a computer turned on with three applications running. An online session is also open through a DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) connection. Write a one to two page paper outlining what you should do to document the crime scene and collect and package the evidence. Since you are new to this agency in the State of Nebraska, what are the crime scene procedures that should be followed?
– Saved in .doc, .docx or .PDF format.
– Do Not compress files.
– Must be written in third person.
– Must be structured with introduction, body and summary.
– Must have supporting sources using APA (American Psychological Association) style.
– The use of encyclopedias such as Wikipedia is not permitted for direct sourcing.
– Acronyms must be defined the first time they are used.